Saturday, July 08, 2006

Guess what I've got ?

Well the beg finally arrived - Lowepro CompuRover AW.
Got a friend to grab it from Singapore. Was a little worried about its size, not as big as I'd imagine but nevertheles its still big with lots of space.

Here is the picture of the beg on its own

Here is the bag opened up. I took out all the paddings from the bottom compartment. The bag actually has 3 compartments. 1. for a notebook, 2. for the top compartment and 3. for the bottom compartment. 2 & 3 can be combine by moving a partition padding allowing full use of the beg space based on its size. Has lots of additional pockets and a hook on case to put other stuff in.

Here is the padding for the camera. Has 6 adjustable partition. and removing the dividing partition to the top compartment you could probably put more in it.

Here is the bag side by side with my current bag. Obviously bigger.
Have to say that it really makes one hell of a hiking bag.

3 comments:

pummkin said...

How much did it cost? I'm thinking of one but I've got 3kg to lug around & add that to camera, wow, I'd be hunched before 35. I'm not sure if I should feed my 'bag-fetish' just yet....(I've got six laptop bags oredi...heheheheh! I'm a girl mah!) This bag does look very nice. Has it got other colours? Like pink?

Anonymous said...

Nope no pink and its pretty big. Can fit a 17 inch notebook in there.
The weight distribution on this bag is very good despite it already weighing 2.5kg :P.

moggie said...

fuuuuyoh! more poison...tsk. very nice, milo. in my fav color too.

let's see. macro lens?...CHECK. canggih manggih 'brack karer' lowepro camera bag?...CHECK. saturday shooting at orchid park?....? : )