Saturday, February 23, 2008

Sights of Malacca

Just some random shots taken in Malacca during Chinese New Year near where I stayed. As far back as i can remember, I can only recall one or two times visiting some of the attractions in Malacca. Since this time we stayed in the area of Malacca Raya, I took the opportunity to see how things had changed since I last visited the area.

Took a quick snap shot of one of the many colorful decorated trishaw

One of "The Famous" cannon remains

Close by, they had even build a museum from a replica of the Malacca Sultanate Palace
Sunset on the Straits of Malacca .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I like the "Sunset on the Straits of Malacca". The picture is nice and yea, it would certainly be better with me inside. Hehe... ;p As for the others, you could try taking from different angles... :)