Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Hong Kong : Day III - Final Scene

Well its finally the last batch of shots. These are part of my night shots at Disney.


Here are the pictures of the actual castle at Disney.

Firework time at Disney. We got back to the place a little late which was already packed with people waiting for the fireworks.





Thus concludes the adventure I had in Macau and Hong Kong. Overall I'll have to say that I had a really good time on this trip. I do hope all of you have enjoyed some of the pictures I've shared. Yup, your daily regular pictures willl resume after this. Cheers

1 comment:

moggie said...

finally got the chance to go thru' the rest of your beautiful photos, milo. feels like i just went for a cyber tour of Hong Kong and Macau, thanks to you! My gym buddy is going there in a few weeks time...everybody seems to be headed there! : )